:.: Ace Jounior :.:
Welcome To :.: Ace Jounior :.:
Join us to get a lot of mod, game, and cheat for your hardware

:.: Ace Jounior :.:

The Ace Forum for your gaming and internet experience!

IndeksCalendarFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Follow us on Twitter!
Like Us!
Latest topics
» New Cheat Point Blank Garena Simple Auto HS . Masa Aktif Cheat 3 - 10 Maret 2016 Selamat Mencoba
Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:59 pm by kubikiri007

» New Cheat Point Blank Garena Simple Hack 2016 (D3DMenu + WallHack + 1 Hit + Quick Change + Ammo + Jump + Auto HS + Hack Full Cash) Aman 100% Anti Banned 26 - 30 Januari 2016 Selamat Mencoba Gaes Good Luck
Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:09 pm by kubikiri007

» New Cheat Point Blank Garena Simple Hack 100% No Banned ( Wall Hack, 1 HIT, Quick Change, Ammo, Auto HS, HP 150, Metal Bullet) + D3DMenu Berlaku 26 - 30 September 2015 Good Job Silahkan Mencoba
Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:42 pm by kubikiri007

» Cheat Garena full Hack 2015
Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:21 pm by delpieroz

» Cheat Garena full Hack 2015
Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:21 pm by delpieroz

» Cheat Point Blank Garena Simple Hack Full Cash + Auto Headshot + WallHack bening + D3DM 28 - 3 Agustus 2015 Good Job Semoga Bermanfaat
Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm by delpieroz

»  Cheat Point Blank JANUARI 2015 Wallhack , ESP Hack, AMMo 01/01,Skill,Burst + 1 Hit SG, Bullet ALL Weapon,Quick ,HP Up +120,Damage 30%, Fire Hit SG , Pangkat GM Etc Work to All PB&windows
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:00 pm by Admin™

»  CHEAT POINT BLANK Sepesial Bulan ==NEW YEAR 2015== WallHack Auto HS + Auto Shot Ammo No Recoil Anti Vote 100% Anti Baned
Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:57 pm by Admin™

» Cheat Point Blank Special Tahun Baru Anti Banned 100% (Auto HS + 1 Hit + Wallhack + No Recoil + Quick Change + Ammo + HP 120 + Jump + Ninja + Hack G-Cash 2000k) Work 100% Edisi Special Tahun Baru 2015 Selamat Mencoba Good Luck :)
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 pm by kubikiri007

Bingung? Tanyakan disini ask.fm
Statistics
Total 36276 user terdaftar
User terdaftar terakhir adalah FahriiAyAy

Total 6246 kiriman artikel dari user in 4442 subjects
March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 72 pada Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Share | 

[ASK] Help Me?

Go down 
PengirimMessage
™[Ace]_Korean_Girls™
Donator Member
Donator Member
™[Ace]_Korean_Girls™

Female
Zodiac : Pisces
Posting : 8
GP : 57811
Coin : 54

PostSubyek: [ASK] Help Me?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 am

Can You Help Me To Play Pet Society, I Need Some Cheat Please Help Me!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
™[Ace]_Victoria_Admin™
Owner
Owner
™[Ace]_Victoria_Admin™

Female
Zodiac : Taurus
Posting : 14
GP : 67792
Coin : 49

PostSubyek: RE : [ASK] Help Me?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 am

Many Pet Society players were rather pissed when Playfish pulled the plug on the free coins the moment the Happiness bar is full. This is because they want to stop those who use Pet Society Bots like Axife Mouse Recorder to cheat for free coins in auto mode. I've already written how you can earn free coins with the Axife Mouse Recorder before. So, i'm not going to repeat it here.

Now, there's a way to go about the situation and i'm going to show you how using Cheat Engine 5.5 together with Axife Mouse Recorder. Here are the steps needed:

1) Download and install both Cheat Engine 5.5 & Axife Mouse Recorder if you do not have it.

2) Launch Cheat Engine 5.5 and follow the steps below

Screen Shot:

3) I use IE. If you use Firefox, then select Firefox from the dropdown list in step 2.
Screen Shot:

4) Select "Double" from the dropdown list.You need to find out your Pet's Happiness value. Key it into the "Value" box and and click "First Scan". Jo-jo's at 49.
Screen Shot:

5) Go back to your Pet's screen and brush your Pet. Check the new Happiness Value and key it into the "Value" box and click "Next Scan".

6) You will see an address on your left with a declining value. Double click on it and you see another address at the bottom (5). Tick the box. This is to freeze the Happiness Value.
Screen Shot:

7) Then, double click on the address and a popout will appear. Key in a low value into it and click "OK" to close it. Go back to your Pet's screen and you will see that the Happiness Bar will be lowered to the value you key in earlier. It will remain at that value for as long as it's running.

Cool Last, launch Axife Mouse Recorder and set it to run forever at speed 3. Steps here.

Hope you enjoy this Pet Society Bot Latest Coin Cheat With Cheat Engine 5.5 & Axife Mouse Recorder.

This Advanced Key & Mouse Recorder is good. At 8000+ coins per hour. Go make a second account to use it. Buy all the items you need and send it back to your main account. If not, your paw points will go up like crazy. I think you'll have all the coins you'll ever need after 21 days of free trial usage. Thereafter, go find another, lol.

Give ME +++++ Yah!!!!

I'am A Girl
I Like Game
I'm A Hacker
But Still A Girl

Hargailah Sebuah Posting Dengan Memberi Cendol Karena Sangat Berarti Bagi Mereka Yang Posting

Work Arrow

Not Work Arrow
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://acenice.forums.vg
™[Ace]_Korean_Girls™
Donator Member
Donator Member
™[Ace]_Korean_Girls™

Female
Zodiac : Pisces
Posting : 8
GP : 57811
Coin : 54

PostSubyek: RE : [ASK] Help Me?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

™[Ace]_Victoria_Admin™ wrote:
Many Pet Society players were rather pissed when Playfish pulled the plug on the free coins the moment the Happiness bar is full. This is because they want to stop those who use Pet Society Bots like Axife Mouse Recorder to cheat for free coins in auto mode. I've already written how you can earn free coins with the Axife Mouse Recorder before. So, i'm not going to repeat it here.

Now, there's a way to go about the situation and i'm going to show you how using Cheat Engine 5.5 together with Axife Mouse Recorder. Here are the steps needed:

1) Download and install both Cheat Engine 5.5 & Axife Mouse Recorder if you do not have it.

2) Launch Cheat Engine 5.5 and follow the steps below

Screen Shot:

3) I use IE. If you use Firefox, then select Firefox from the dropdown list in step 2.
Screen Shot:

4) Select "Double" from the dropdown list.You need to find out your Pet's Happiness value. Key it into the "Value" box and and click "First Scan". Jo-jo's at 49.
Screen Shot:

5) Go back to your Pet's screen and brush your Pet. Check the new Happiness Value and key it into the "Value" box and click "Next Scan".

6) You will see an address on your left with a declining value. Double click on it and you see another address at the bottom (5). Tick the box. This is to freeze the Happiness Value.
Screen Shot:

7) Then, double click on the address and a popout will appear. Key in a low value into it and click "OK" to close it. Go back to your Pet's screen and you will see that the Happiness Bar will be lowered to the value you key in earlier. It will remain at that value for as long as it's running.

Cool Last, launch Axife Mouse Recorder and set it to run forever at speed 3. Steps here.

Hope you enjoy this Pet Society Bot Latest Coin Cheat With Cheat Engine 5.5 & Axife Mouse Recorder.

This Advanced Key & Mouse Recorder is good. At 8000+ coins per hour. Go make a second account to use it. Buy all the items you need and send it back to your main account. If not, your paw points will go up like crazy. I think you'll have all the coins you'll ever need after 21 days of free trial usage. Thereafter, go find another, lol.

Give ME +++++ Yah!!!!

Thx Here You +++++
Can You Make This Forum In English Language????
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
™[Ace]_Victoria_Admin™
Owner
Owner
™[Ace]_Victoria_Admin™

Female
Zodiac : Taurus
Posting : 14
GP : 67792
Coin : 49

PostSubyek: Re: [ASK] Help Me?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am

[quote=Thx Here You +++++
Can You Make This Forum In English Language????[/quote]

Can't So Difficult But You Still Understand Right?

I'am A Girl
I Like Game
I'm A Hacker
But Still A Girl

Hargailah Sebuah Posting Dengan Memberi Cendol Karena Sangat Berarti Bagi Mereka Yang Posting

Work Arrow

Not Work Arrow
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://acenice.forums.vg
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: [ASK] Help Me?   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[ASK] Help Me?
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
:.: Ace Jounior :.: :: Facebook Game :: Pet Society-